Sidecar's Dislocated Dreams

Outdoor Adventures, Comfort food, Bourbon, Country Music and Urban Rants.

Sunday, February 26, 2006

This "IS" Real!!



Where've you been? Well February has been a wash in the adventure department, but not getting out to the woods hasn't been the end of the world. My company has gone through a bunch of changes all for the better but the hours got brutal during the transition. To keep myself ahead of the game I've had to work the last three weekends on top of the 60-hour work weeks. Best of all H is starting to show off our little bean Coco. Today we went to go pick up the crib. We're taking the baby steps getting ready for everything a little bit at a time. The Love-O-Meter is going redline every time I think about my family. Hope to be back sooner than a week to update you all.
mcv

1 Comments:

At 5:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, and I thought we were the busy ones! Hope things over The Bridge are beginning to calm down for you. H looks great. We are so happy for you both. Can't wait to meet "Coco"! -T&MAA

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Visit No Depression