Sidecar's Dislocated Dreams

Outdoor Adventures, Comfort food, Bourbon, Country Music and Urban Rants.

Sunday, November 20, 2005

Happy Birthday



Round 3-0 for B.G. Had all the B's up on Saturday night for a lil family celebration for H's 30th birthday. We catered this show with some platters rather than go all out and cook it up. This morning I whipped up a humungous B.I.B. for H and we flopped until 3PM when we went with A & J to the movies to see Walk the Line. A funny thing happened to me on the way home from the theater. We all went to BK for a snack and the counter girl looked at me oddly but didn't saying anything. As we were chowing down, A noticed that I had a good sized piece of popcorn resting visibly on the top button of my shirt. Following BK and my first try at "chicken fries" we all headed across the street to DQ for some soft serve before calling it a day. Nothing like a weekend of bad eating to celebrate getting older. Happy birthday. I love!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Visit No Depression