Sidecar's Dislocated Dreams

Outdoor Adventures, Comfort food, Bourbon, Country Music and Urban Rants.

Sunday, June 05, 2005

sigh



family sport? this guy! What the F? Pictured above is the choker who goes from race to race encouraging youngsters to funnel beer I mentioned earlier on 4/3/5 in Bristol. I mean really get a life. He spent nearly $100 for a ticket to run from section to section looking for people to cheer him on. From the "flare" around his neck I gather he is a Jr. Fan and figure thats typical and I'm not surprised. OMG do not get me started!!! Well who am I to talk? We cracked our bottles at 6AM on Sunday. Beer it's not just for breakfast anymore. Spent the entire weekend with the Bro-in-outlaw and went to Dover Downs for another day at the races. Saturday was great! Fairly cool, overcast and the Jersey boy MT-X Jr. won the show. - We Like that. He wasn't guranteed to win since Melvin and the Punk tangled and removed themselves from competition and had a little Turn one skirmish that Marty had to say simply "Uh yeah I guess he was really upset huh?" Next day Sunday was a much different story... It was Hot, flat and without any real drama. Seem every time I bring someone to this place it turns out to be a bust and when I go with the usual crowd it's the best race I ever. Congrats to Melvin Epstein AKA Kyle Busch. This kid is chock fuill of talent and had a great triple header weekend except for the T-Bone he took from Kevin H. Took a rare stroll through the trailers and got see some other drivers signing autographs.... The Likes of Sterling, Casey, Dave, & Carl

2 Comments:

At 11:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

my cryptic message of "tell mike, 'I got it back'" was re: snoopy. he's home, safe and sound. almost makes up for the smoking room, eh?

 
At 10:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

mikey,

you need a /sidecar in that link to make it work:


www.dwfma.com/sidecar/Dover/HPIM1119.JPG


nuuge.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Visit No Depression