Sidecar's Dislocated Dreams

Outdoor Adventures, Comfort food, Bourbon, Country Music and Urban Rants.

Saturday, May 14, 2005

"Et tu Denzel?"



Spent the better part of this afternoon at the Belasco Theater in NYC to see Denzel Washington's portrayal of Brutus in Shakespeare's Julius Caesar. This wouldn't necessarily find its way into my blogspace except that following the show I found myself in the line with Playbill in hand to meet and greet the Oscar-winning actor. With very few celebrity sitings under my belt, I have to say it was a pretty cool experience. Denzel was carrying his own "Sharpie" and it wasn't the knife in the photo above. Shook his hand and then we made our way over to Virgil's BBQ on 44th btw 6 & 7 for dinner. (I asked if he wanted to join us but he had another performance to do. Oh well.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Visit No Depression